Friday, May 4, 2007

Cheap Entertainment

The main entertainment around here is not only cheap - it's free. My children's words and antics keep us chuckling daily. I hope I always have young'ns around to keep me smiling. My oldest daughters, Erica an Audrey play beautiful music on the piano. Julia and Natalie put on their ballerina dresses and dance around. Julia is graceful and dainty. Natalie is...well...let's just say we hope she gains some poise as she grows. Her chubby, squatty moves are missing the ballerina marks. Scroll down for more free entertainment.

I would link back to Kim's (and Crystal's) site, but I haven't figured out how to say here and hide the link in a pretty way.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Your kids sound wonderful. Welcome to the blog world. I just started a couple of months ago and always wondered if anyone was reading too :)

I was going to tell you how to link to someone else's blog. You highlight the word to link to then click on the thing that I think looks like a paperclip. I believe it is left of the picture icon. Then a little box will pop up and you type in the blog's address.

Don't worry it took me a while also. I really hope this helps. Have a wonderful weekend!

Debs said...

Your kids sound cute. I was going to say what Amber said about the linking. Have a go, it's honestly not too tricky :-)
God Bless.

Debs said...

Oh, and I came over here from life in a shoe, in case you were wondering who on earth I am!

Jennifer said...

Thank you sweet blog friends. I will link appropriately in my next post!
Also, if anyone wondered, we don't share drinks...everyone gets their own...water.